Sunday 30 March 2008

New Blog

OK, This is my new Blog. Its just a place for me to display my production history to date. I m 27, I live in Cardiff, UK. I ve been very lucky since I started producing and have landed some pretty sweet projects (as are listed on the right). Its given me a degree of financial fredom, which I am hoping to use to work on the music projects that I want to work on. If you live in Cardiff and you are looking for a producer to help to shift from the "demo recordings" quality up to the level of recording music for commercial release then by all means get in touch. I m a full time producer, so I don't tend to work for free, but I m open to all kinds of different payment arrangments depending on the project. If you want to get in touch, the fastest way is through the adresses below,

warwickhallofsound@hotmail.com

or

Luke.jones@southgirlproductionmusic.com

No comments: